Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Hi Benal. have a look at http://www.restaurantsilk.com owned by pete knopp from the cottage restaurant which are both on the top half of the strip, there is an email so you could perhaps contact him to see if he could accommodate you.
Try the Chor Bar , Taj Mahal, O'Leao, Silk.
Chor Bar is right at the top of the Strip and has a very large, open area that could easily accomodate a larger group and has a large menu. Live entertainment" later on as well. The Taj Mahal if you like Indian food, always been a favourite of ours. O'Leao for fish usually and Silk I have only eaten there at lunch but really enjoyed.

Lummie :tup
thank you all very much for your suggstions - we've just arrived back from holiday and had a brilliant time. we took your advice and went to the restaurants suggested and had some fantastic meals. can't wait to return again
thanks again for your help - much appreciated
Benal
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.