Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
hi stayed sun sol beach a couple of years ago very nice complex in good location we ate some nights at the on site resturaunt very good but we use to look what was on menu before we paid for the meal if no good we use to eat out
very nice pool complex but pool was very cold
torvisca area is very nice plenty going on and not far from purto colon harbour go to the la pergola on the harbour next to irish rose if you like lamb 3 course for 7 euros
brill :sun2
I have been going to the area (Fanabe/Torviscas) for years and like it a lot. (don't know the complex itself though) There is plenty to do for all ages and the complex faces the beach. Lots of bars/restaurants and stuff like crazy golf, trampolining for the kids, along with watersports etc...
hi, iv stayed at sun beach last year in my opinion the complex its self is lookin a bit shabby and in need of refurbishing ,but the apartments mostly being private vary from some very nice to awful.But the area is great ,so as long as you pick your apartment carefully and donot expect 4 star from the complex you will have a lovely holiday. W hen you thinkin of goin ?
As mentioned above.. the complex does need a refurb and the appartments vary.

never stayed here, however few friends did while our group were in Lagos across the road and we used the facilities on and off.

personally i dont really rate the complex... especially the pool, its not the cleanest theres a lovely cat that drinks and bathes in it each day.

could be something to think about.
hi stayed sun sol beach a couple of years ago very nice complex in good location we ate some nights at the on site resturaunt very good but we use to look what was on menu before we paid for the meal if no good we use to eat out
very nice pool complex but pool was very cold
torvisca area is very nice plenty going on and not far from purto colon harbour go to the la pergola on the harbour next to irish rose if you like lamb 3 course for 7 euros
brill

hi this year we stayed at the las carabelas oppiste the la nina hotel next to sant maria complex apartment are all private owners very nice and quiet nice clean and secure complex in a great location
if you want a numbers give me a private message
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.