Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I usually buy sun cream when i get there from any supermarket etc. They have the same brands and Spar do their own brand which is fine and cheap. I wouldn't worry about the 'special' ones. You just have to get the protection factor right
:)
Hi Need the Sun

It's all down to personal choice I guess, personally I like boots own brand its slightly more economical and has a good range too - I take mine with me, so I don't have to think about shopping for sun-cream the first day

:sun2
Lidl and Aldi sell first class products at cheap prices.

If you want to buy advertised brands at hugely inflated prices, it is your privilage to waste your money!

Regerds,

Billyboy.
I always use Amber Solaire at home and abroad,always find good deals in supermarkets,just now a Fiver in Asda :sun2
I burn really easily. I had tried all different sun creams, them someone suggested Nivia. It is great for me. I don't burn anymore. I do still go a little red but it soon goes brown. I don't peel so quickly either. Found Nivia sun cream in a wide variety of shops. I usually buy over there but got a good deal of buy1 get 1 free from Boots in the UK. :sun2
When I was in Lanzarote I found an aloe vera based suncream in the perfume shops......SPF 20 comes in a white bottle with gree writing.....best one I've ever used and I've used them all from Tesco's cheapest up to Piz Buin.....nothing compares to that one.....think I've seen it in Tenerife as well
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.