Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Re: SUN RIP OFF
25 Posts
Watch out as the Helpline number was changed to an 0871 at 10p per minute last I looked.

If you go to the ukholidaysinthesun website you may be able to use the contact page to give them your reference number and demand a full refund as they were unable to satisfy your request.
We have been twice with the sun... but 1st time was very good but the 2nd time we had to pay extra for stuff which is fair enough but we had to sleep on a blinking bed settee in the living room!!! not for me.... :(

Curlylocksm
I booked up with the sun a few years ago and ended up having a basic caravan covered with dog hair. By the time you pay for gas/elec, sheets, passes it works out not much cheaper than booking a higher spec caravan with the caravan site. Dont bother booking with the sun book up through the site haven/parkdean etc that wot we do do now. for an extra £20 its well worth it.
Saving money really does depend on the park and dates though, I book through the Sun and upgrade everything and pay around the £180 mark when booking through Haven would be around £300 for the exact same break.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.