Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Tina, there is an Eroski (formerly Syp) close to the Viva Tropic, about 5 minutes away on the main road - Carretera Arta.
OK thanks Andrew. Is it going on the main road towards can picafort?

I presume you mean 5 min of walking time.
Yes and yes!! You go right out of the Viva reception, then right and carry on until you are at the back of Eroski. Very easy.
Hi Andrew,how far is this supermarket from the Delfin Azul please.
Helen, from the Delfin you would walk to the Magic roundabout (the one with the linkin' doughnuts on it) and then on the road into the port - 6/7 minutes, something like that.
Thanks Andrew.

I also checked out the Alcudia guide which was great.
Hi,
The supermarket Eroski will be your best bet! Everyone is right, it is also open on a Sunday from 9.30 until 2.15 I think. On a normal day I think that it open at 9.15 until 21.15 mon to sat. If you want to do a big shop then you can pay about 6 Euros and get it delivered, so if you are going to buy lots of bottles of water whcih I would recommend and milk then you can take advantage. Make sure you leave the hotel room number though!
One of the best brands of water here is Font Vella, they do 8 litre bottles as well as normal 1.5 litres.

Next door to the supermarket there is a restaurant called the Restaurant de Alcudia, they do a wicked menu of the day for about 9.00€ per person, this includes wine and water.
Not coffee!
They always have two or three choices per course.
Take advantage as a three couse lunch homemade is not to be missed.
you will also see that there is a few shops next to Eroski so you can have a coffee etc.

Hope this helps
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.