Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
can't help I'm afraid but welcome to HT and have a great holiday!
Bon giorno Mr Dublin, I think I can help with your querie, I know of two good sized supermarkets in Pisa one is across the Arno over the Ponte Mezzo, if you go down the Corso Italia as if you were heading towards Pisa Centrale railway station there is a big supermarket on the left down a side street, there is also a huge hypermarket near San Rossore nature reserve and The Pisa San Rossore railway station this isn't to far from The Terra De Miracole where the Tower, the Duomo and Campo Santo is etc, however if you want fresh groceries there is a daily produce market called the Piazza delle Vettovaglie Market which is a excellent daily food market just of Via Borgo Stretto that sells fresh fruit and veg, fresh bread, cheeses, salamis etc, hope this info is helpfull to you.

Buono fortuna
Sliema2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.