Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
:D hi there is a good supermarket ,next to the sunclub hotel which is opposite the med village. head out the hotel and one minutes walk up you will find the supermarket. there is also a supermarket in cap salou, go down towards the paddock and it's on the left hand side before you get to the pub, up a few steps. if you go into salou there is a good one opposite the delfin hotel. we used to call this the blue supermarket. also one round the corner from this next to the fox and hounds, where you go in the front of the shop and out of the back after shopping we called this the red one. hope this gives you some help.
Much appreciated ...im gonna need a holiday to recover from stress of this up and coming holiday ..hehe..thanks again :D
:D by the way, dee, the med village is one of my fave hotels enjoy!!!! :tup
Thanks beermat...im pretty confident hotel wise..the reviews for the h10 med village are excellant so this i am reasurred of..something to look forward too while im biting on the aeroplane seats ..hate flying arrgghh!!! :shock:
:yuck :yuck hi dee79 guess what? i hate flying too. i have to take a diazepam an hour before i get on the plane. i should only have one drink but i get two of those little miniatures and one bottle of tonic, so you can guess how strong my drink is. try it!!!! it does help slightly. i've got to be the worst traveller ever.
Ohh no beermat .. ..I went to Benidorm when i was 17 almost 10 years ago...well i was ill before i flew ..infact months before i flew i was ill...panic attacks the lot.
I got Diazepan off the doctor and i can remember takin a few ..they calmed me but not much.
Im hopeing that i will be able to get over myself for the sake of the kids dont wanna freak them out too...Ive heard about that bach's rescue remedy from holland and barrat im going to try that so fingers crossed...either that or i pass out and they drag me by my hair onto the plane .. :lol:
Dee..
if you are apprehensive about the safest form of transport have a read through this topic

wizard
hi dee79 you really do sound as bad as me. for the kids i put on a brave face unbeknown to them i'm crapping myself. it's like they look at me and i put on a false smile turn away and the fingernails are in my mouth or i sit holding on to the arms of the seat with white knuckles!!!!! :oops: all the way there and back :lol: by the way where are you flying from?
Hi beermat ...were flying from durham tees valley airport..formally known as teeside ....aparently its better there no hussle and bustle like newcastle..so fingers crossed ..we fly at 8.40 am ..well that is unless they change it , so its gonna be an early start for us ..and you have to be there 3 hours before now...something i didnt know :shock:
some people have all the luck. we fly at 7.30 am and have to be there 3 hours before so my two kids are gonna be a bit grumpy, with a hyperventilating mum, worrying about the flight!!!!! :oops:
You may find the fear of flying topic HERE useful :wink:

Pippy :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.