Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Superstar Gemini is a sister-ship to Fred Olsen's Braemar.

However, I believe there are significant differences in decor between them, and perhaps in atmosphere. Braemar is decorated appropriately for its target market, which is middle-aged and older Brits; Superstar Gemini is decorated, etc, for its target market which is asian.

Here is a link to a thread on another board which includes further links to images of Superstar Gemini:
http://www.travelserver.net/travelpage/ubb-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=008134
If anyone has cruised on this ship please post your review by Clicking Here

Many Thanks 8)
Thanks a lot Tom, the site you directed me to is very helpfull, thankyou so much. :)
Hi Carroll. Have you booked with Thomson for the cruise? We were booked on the same one 2 weeks before you and have been informed by Thomson that that it has been cancelled because they are no longer flying to Thialand. Have you heard anything?
Paul and Anne.
Hiya Paul and Anne as you know our holiday is cancelled and there are no flights to Pukett for next winter due to the fact that Thomson, Thomas Cook etc have all pulled out of next winters Thailand programme. I am really upset about it as you know but i thought i would post a reply incase anyone else viewed this and wanted information regarding the Gemini Cruise. I have priced it up with another airline etc but the price was too expensive and it was not on the Gemini but 5 nights on the Virgo from Singapore. I hope you get the holiday you want for your 25th wedding anniversary i am sorry it is not the Cruise. Having Cruised before i am sure you would have loved it, and it would have been a nice introduction to the experience of cruising for the sights, it did sound a very good cruise with lots of interesting places to visit, and then combining the beach for your stay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.