General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I would hardly worry about 1 case of swine flu, how many csaes have there been in the UK so far?
I would hardly worry about 1 case of swine flu, how many csaes have there been in the UK so far?

Calm down Kedi :grin RP is only pointing out that there is advice issued by the The Foreign and Commonwealth Office regarding Swine Flue cases in Greece which now currently stands at 7
Can't see a problem in rp posting to inform people, thats what the forum is for. Many may not be aware of links to the appropriate web-sites as not all are internet savvy. Seems a shame when people are jumped on for just trying to give out informative information and web-links. :(
Calm down Doe, I am allowed to reply to a post and I wasn't jumping on anyone, I was just making a comment.
Doe and I argue about everything, just ignore us ;)
If we can get back to topic please guys.

MarkJ
Odd really as Grahame who is a well respected poster thought the same. :que
You just like to argue with everything I say Doe. Let's just leave it please.
That's enough please.

Back to topic or else it will be locked.

MarkJ
Does it really matter that Greece now have confirmed cases, though?

Portugal have it, Spain (mainland & balearics) has it, Cyprus has it, Turkey has it, Bulgaria has it, Egypt has it,

Croatia hasn't and Canaries haven't...

Best site to check if you are bothered is http://www.nathnac.org/countrysearch.aspx where you can search for any country and any disease...
:que

Whats all the fuss about on here, RP has pointed out that there is good practical information available for tourist travelling to ANY country that has Swine Flu, this information is also valid for tourists coming to the UK, so lets all move on as friends again :kiss

Phildo can I add that for more up to date information on countries affected by Swine Flu that you look at the World Health Organization website http://www.who.int/en/ click on the latest update box in the middle of the screen, the information is updated once a day.
Cheers for that! The nathnac site is good for tracking different diseases by country but the data is usually a few days old.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.