Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
If he doesn't need an injection during the flight, as its only once a week then he could pack them in his hold luggage. However, if he's anxious about loss of luggage then I'd suggest he gets a doctors letter and also inform the airline before departure.
I also need to take injections with me and have done for the last 2 years without problems,inform your airline that you are carrying them and if like me he has to keep them cool just take a doctors letter,got mine from healthcare at home who supply the jabs, just carry seperately from hand luggage and tell them at check in and at security so thy can hand check them and not x ray them.hope this helps
Whan taking a child who needs an epipen on a plane I needed a letter from his doctor to confirm he needed it and they checked it at security to make sure it was what it said on the box.
I am waiting on letter from Doc, hope to get it before Thursday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.