Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
T-Shirt Printing
10 Posts
Have you thought about iron on transfer paper from somewhere like pc world? Print out you photo on to this special paper and iron it on to the t shirt.
Hi bud

Just do your own, the following ingredients are needed :lol:

1 x Cotton Tshirt
1 x Photo
1 x Colour Inkjet printer
1 x T Shirt Printing Paper

Print off photo onto the special paper and then iron it onto the t shirt. You can pick the paper up for about a tenner for 10-20 sheets

http://shopping.lycos.co.uk/search/tshirt_printing_paper.html

All done for under £20 (depends on tshirt) and you will still have another 9-19 sheets left for other t shirts.

Or if thats just a pain then check out

http://www.mypixmania.com/personalised-products-t-shirts/4_1_2_4_20-ukuk_sg.html

One off t shirt for a tenner.

Regards

Peter
Thanks for the info' folks.

Just running short of time (away Thurs). Thought I'd be lazy and give someone rupees to do this.

Does the paper work with colour laser printer?
As a screenprinter I feel that I need to contribute with some knowledge.

A "real" screenprint is as you mentioned very expensive as it is timeconsuming.

The other advices about doing it on a transferpaper is the cheapest and easiest way to get it done. However it wont be as soft to the touch as a screenprint as the picture is locked in behind a plastic, said that there is a method to get laserprints from a specialpaper using a spray and that will be a softer print.

I think your best bet will be contacting someone with color copying machine that are able to do almost instantly.
If you are from a big town I dont think you will have a problem finding one that can help out.
I think the correct english term for this is "on demand printing"?!
somebody should have a word when there to see if they can print HT tshirts- handy for the meets :lol:
i would think so

you will need to go into printer settings and select a reverse image so when you iron onto your t shirt it comes out the right way
I wouldn't bother. It's cheaper to do it over here and some photo shops do them. I tried to get someone to do one in Calangute, having bought a plain t-shirt off the shop keeper and the instructions got lost in translation, with them making an applique instead. I've told them repeatedly what I wanted doing!! It took them 3 days to do because of intermittent power cuts. And they ripped me off for the amount of work they've done on it. By the way, last time I was there it appears that t-shirts only come in 1 size (for men) and that's XL.
Thanks for the info'. Maybe next year I'll be more prepared instead of leaving it to the last minute. If I had time I would do it here... http://www.spreadshirt.net

Thanks all.
Hi Big Neil,

You can have printed T-Shirts done in Panjim for approx RS200/-
Can't remember the name of the shop but if you can get yourself to the Freedom Garden in the city centre then ask anybody where the colour Xerox place is they'll point you in the right direction (2 min stroll)

GFF xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.