Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Cherished :wave:

Welcome back, glad you had a good holiday, Where did you stay, would you recommend the hotel any good or bad points with it ?

Doe
stayed at the three corners taba heights el wekela bad points not on beach but only a shuttle bus away or 15 min walk which was lovely passed the golf course, also sun goes down about 1 hour before it goes down on beach so i was on the beach every afternoon. we had all the shops and supermarkets at our hotel so all the other hotels had to come to shop at our hotel. the staff were great very clean hotel food was ok and loads of it.rose wine was lush beer was also good. i just cat wait to go back next year :sun2 also got the best tun i have every had
Glad you enjoyed Taba. Once been, never forgotten!

Did you do any of the trips? The border with Israel is not too far away.

I would love to return to Taba soon but we are going to Sharm on 26th June and then Thailand for Christmas so I don't think we will be bale to afford it this year...maybe next year back to Hyatt Regency..
we only did quard biker we booked a vip cruise but thomsons never pick us up and i was well pee off with that i just hope i get my money back from them asap i will have to see.i am planning on going back next year to the ssame place i loved it so much just the most relaxing holiday ever and the weather was 45-50 every day i could not believe it :sun2
Cherished196uk,

Glad to hear you had a good time.

Is there any building work going on at the hotel.

Which room did you have, would you say it was a quite one.

Looking for a quiet room so any tips greatfully received.

thanks

gaz
hi

i love taba heights, we stayed at the marriott beach resort last april, it was fantastic! We are thinking of going this november to the 3 corners el wakala, with my kids aged 10 and 13. would you recommend this for children as the marriott is more adult based?

Rebecca
there was loads of children at this hotel and they had a kids club for them as well i loved this hotel so much have booked to go back next july for my 30th wedding aniversary
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.