Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi

We stayed at Tasia Maris Hotel in May of this year, we were half board and were tempted to go AI, but decided not to as it felt like we would be tied to the hotel. The AI included all drinks free all day, from coffee to cocktails and free lunch and snacks. Dont think it included anything in your room as you have to pay to rent a fridge. Hope that helps.

Absolutely loved the hotel, and we got married while we were there, the staff made a real fuss of us, hoping to go back again next year.
Thanks for response. We have stayed there 3 times already and this will be our fourth. We absolutely love the hotel, pleased you did too. Just wondered whether mini bar would be free because we have booked a superior room and it includes a mini bar, although the fridge was free of charge, the drinks in it had to be paid for. Wondered with AI whether the drinks would also be free. Never mind, we'll soon find out.
suppose you could always drop them an email to find out for definate.

tasiamaris@cytanet.com.cy

:)
We have just booked the Tasia again for 2010 (13th time) we went to Turkey this year and it was not a patch on the Tasia.On the AI i emailed the hotel for what was included then did a costing and found that because we are not heavy drinkers it was not for us.If you pm me I will send you the list what was sent to me by the hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.