Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Tattershell
2 Posts
Hi, the campsite is o.k. but beware of the music at 3.30 in the morning as it is Full Blast, i think that some people must have Mega Stereros in their cars :wave: It is a lovely campsite for children as there is canoes and ab sailing and walltsers and bouncey slide.
My kids had a great time, we had a lovely walk round the lakes and watched the watersports and enjoyed the barbeque .
The toliet block is new but it is not cleaned very often, most places that i have camped at have checkes every hour but Tattershell do not have this.
We had a day at Tattershell Castle and my husband met his dream as the Lancaster flew over Tattershell Castle as we were at the top of the Castle "i was not impress as i am not into war plane" but hubby thought it was amazing :clap.
The kids had a great time but they said that the only thing missing was a swimming pool.
So next campsite we are going to must have a swimming pool :wink: :wink: any recomendation?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.