Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
taxi to illetas
8 Posts
hi there i think we paid about 20-25 euros last time we went,thats getting a taxi off the rank at the airport.we will be going again on 1 july to the club playa in illetas(timeshare)and yes there is plenty of steps at club playa,not sure about yours but would imagine its the same.unfortnately thats illetas, all on a hill :roll:
thanx for that bradbull appreciate the reply thats not a bad price for a taxi, have been lookin at other transfers and there are asking for stupid prices.
so is illetas a nice place to holiday i have heard it is and it isnt but i suppose each to their own??
any where i shud know about visiting? goin with my hubby, 2 kids and the in laws, hope the steps dont spoil their holiday tho!!
thanks again

leann
Its beautiful there

there is a cafe that is in the rocks as such i had a brill massage there as well

its close to Palma as well and close to where the king of spain spends his summers

enjoy yourselves
Have you tried janerbus for your transfer they are usually about the same price as a taxi, they also have people carriers and mini buses. If you email them they replt with a quote very quickly. We never use anyone else 100% reliable CBG
hi leann ,the place you named playa bouganvilla is part of tha same hotel/apartments where we go,but you dont want to stay in that one as it is on the other side of the road from the sea front with club playa hotel right in front of you.there is two blocks of the roc hotel right next to the sea,ours is club playa and there is a smaller block alongside it.you really need to be in these as the view is stunning over the bay of palma.there is quite a few steps but i see it this way,you only go down once to get to the pools and ocean and sunbathing a day and up the steps to go out a night and even then there is a lift in the hotel to take you up to street level.it cant be that bad i am taking my parents this time and they are 69 and 74.we enjoy because it nice and relaxed all day by the pool or on the beach which is a 5min stroll along the front and then jump on the bus right outside hotel and go to palma nova for the evening.
sorry ive rambled on :? :lol: hope this is some help to you, if not keep asking and i will try to answer
thanks every1 for your replies it does look like a fab place and so much cheaper than everywhere else but u wouldnt think it to look at the pics cheers cbg have emailed janerbus so just awaiting a reply hate booking package deals u can get it so much cheaper bookin seperate, but because we always go to fuerteventura and stay 5 mins from airport we were worried about how to transfer in majorca.
thanks bradbull, dont apologise at all its all new to me so any info u have is such a gr8 help been gettin a few prices for the club playa and seems reasonable so ill let u all know how we get on!!
cheers again any more info u have please let me know, its all greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Leann

Please do not use text style language in your posts

Thanks
Biff
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.