Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Phone Ros Fernihough on 01922 621114. She's currently looking into my, and I guess many other, similar claims.
Initially I can say with some certainty that the carrier (was that Thomas Cook or some other airline ?) was responsible for providing you with meals and refreshments - in keeping with the length of the delay. This should equate to three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for 24 hour delay. They were correct in putting you up in a hotel. If you had to pay for meals and refreshments (non-alcoholic only) and you kept the receipt (or can arrange for a copy to be provided by the hotel for example) submit these against Thomas Cook or the carrier.

Missing accommodation nights at your hotel should be claimed against Thomas Cook. They can hardly charge you for, say, 14 nights accomm. when their supplier (the carrier) failed to get you there on time.

With regard to hearing back from T. Cook - they probably will work to the ABTA suggested 28 day deadline, so give them a little more time.

But do ring Ros.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.