Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Teguise Market
5 Posts
There used to be a market over in Costa Teguise once a week, I think it was Wednesdays but I may be wrong. Don't know if they still do it.
I know about the Costa Tequise market, but the big market up in Teguise I am sure is just on a Sunday. It rained so hard last year that it wasn't fun at all trudging around absolutely soaking!! On a nice day I would enjoy just browsing around, but think we are gonna have to miss it this time. :(
The big market up in Teguise is just on Sundays. You could do it on your last day if you go early. We went to the market on a busy hot day, we had a 2 hour stop there before the coach took us up to Guinate, and to be honest, 2 hours was enough. If you're a real market lover then 3 hours should satisfy your shopping needs, you could be back at your hotel by taxi, in time for lunch.
There is a mini market on Friday nights in Costa Teguise itself ( or there was last time we were there). That is good fun and as we were there the week before Christmas, it was beautifully lit up.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.