All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
like it says on the other thread.... if you are going to either of those 2 resorts.. i would go SC.

If you want a decent AI place in Gran Can, i would try Amadores or Taurito ( look it up on thomsons).

Have only ever done SC in Tenerife so would not know where to recommend.
Thanks but still got to be all in for us :D
hi,we are going to the bahia principe hotel next year and i think it looks fantastic,loads of reviews here and on tripadvisor etc,the majority are excellent,went all in in 1998 wasnt impressed,but willing to try again.ps never been to tenerife before,and plan not just to stay in the hotel etc :) :) booked with http://www.eclipedirect.co.uk :) mo
like it says on the other thread.... if you are going to either of those 2 resorts.. i would go SC

Why would you go SC to these and not AI ?
We are off to Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria next week all inclusive so let you know my thoughts on return.
i have done both these islands and have to say i prefer gran caneria, although los cristianos is lovely.

cant help you with hotels i am afraid, i guess its just checking reviews to find a good one.

it would go on your ages, what you like to do, what kind of day trips you want if any, are you taking kids, do you want somewhere without kids, how expensive etc..............

make a list and then work from the reviews, hope you find a good one.
KMBA - you aked why i would go SC if i went to LC..well like i said in another thread..there are so many places to choose to eat etc at reasonably cheap prices it just suits us to go SC. Generally, we go AI on all other holidays but in LC we don't. Just a matter of personal preference. When we go AI, the kids end up becoming very hotel based and reluctant to explore, eat out, look for adventure etc.

I am not so keen on PR in Gran Can, there are so many hotels/apartments that are so far up the hills it is a 2 day trek by donkey to get to the beach :lol: and again, there are so many places to explore there it would be better if we didn't feel tied to a hotel by being AI.

We generally stay in Mogan or Taurito or Amadores, far quieter places and always go AI. We also have gone AI on every other holiday other than the ones in LC in Tenerife. It is just personal preference.
hi - we have been to Villa Tagoro (sometimes spelt Tagora) in Tenerife twice, we found the facilities excellent and the all inc very good value. It is in the Torviscas area of Playa de las America about a 10 minute walk from the beach and shops, bars etc although there are a few shops right by. it's a very cheap taxi ride to veronica's if you want that sort of holiday!

We booked thru Thomas Cook but you can book direct at dreamplace hotels (you'd need to google it dont know the web address). I'm pretty sure kids go free up to about 10 yrs if you book direct.

The main bonus for us is that all the rooms are apartments so you get a separate bedroom and kitchen area - the extra room and fridge made a great difference to our holidays.....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.