Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Thai flights
9 Posts
It will be because the flights are full. Well done for booking early!

Emirates are so popular from the UK, the Dubai - Bangkok flights are always full. I would book him the cheapest you can find for the same dates / times. Emirates prices in July will only go one way, and it's not down!
Have you thought of booking direct with Emirates?
Flight on Sunday 13th is £741 booked direct.
Thanks Very Much much

I'l check it out straight away
Try http://www.dialaflight.com they are advertising flights from Manchester on 13 July for £462 including tax. May not be the same airline but it would get your mate out to BKK on the same day. :) Good Luck!
He's got them now thanks, the thing is with like the website above when you ring them or go through an order they jump up by a few hundred quid.

He ended up getting them with etihad £646 return a couple of hours earlier than us so that weren't too bad
We were due to fly out with Emirates on 2nd July from Gatwick (booked in Jan) Thomson contacted us this week to say there was a problem with our flights and that they had now booked us on Thai from Heathrow. They have also agreed to pay National Express transfers from LGW to LHR return. Some extra costs to us - hotel changes and an extra night in London. Overall Thomson dealt well this this and we get a direct flight which would have cost us £120 each at the time we booked.

Jack :cheers
Jack
You will love Thai Airways they are my favourite airline and the staff are wonderful. They have plenty of room with 34" seat pitch.
We fly with them fairly regularly and always get our seat allocation by ringing Thai direct.
Cheers Geri
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.