Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Thailand
5 Posts
hi James
it depends what it is you are looking for. Are you a city person as Koh Samui would not be for you. What time of the year were you planning to go? I would not say that there was a lot to do on Koh Samui and I use it as a chill out( either after Bangkok or I have also flown from Singapore) If you tell us a bit more then we should be able to help
Hi

I am not really a city person; I'm looking for a fantastic hotel with multiple pools, bars and restaurants. I will be there for about 10 days; I want to do the pool and beach thing for half the trip and site seeing for the other. I went to Dubai last year and found it fantastic.

James
when in Bangkok try the Holiday Inn Bangkok, which is next to the Intercontinental in Chidlom. This is no ordinary Holiday Inn very high standard.

Keith
I can highly recommend The Landmark or the Lebua at State Tower in Bangkok if you are looking for a little bit of luxury! ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.