Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
thougth it was two good to be true
nothing runs that well for me lol
travel agent gave us a quote for £537 per adult to playa park 14 nigths in july(we got a group discount as there is 12 of us) went up ready to book cause that to us was a brillant price then she did not tell us before they also want £309 for each child no free kids places
so now its back to square one again
she said there is only 5 rooms left for playa park and none left for calypso so salou must be good
i have never tryed diy holiday as scared of not haveing a rep to turn to it anything goes wrong but now i am considring doing diy
thank you
Milly,

Like you I was worried about booking DIY, however, I have done it a couple of times now and saved so much money. If you try travelrepublic.co.uk website you can book the flight and hotel at the same time, just need to book transfers.

We booked to go to Salou, there is 13 of us altogether and we are paying £1623.00 altogether for HB at the Best Oasis Park Hotel. I have just booked a mini bus to take all of us to the hotel and back and that was £102, it would have cost us £1000 more with another company.

So you can see it's worth looking around.

Happy hunting

Sue
Hi Milly

I too, did my first DIY this year to Spain (always done Package Hols in the past). Was really nervous, same reasons as you are.

Booked flights with Ryan Air - Excellent. Accommodation through Thomson Direct - Excellent and transfers through ResortHoppa - Excellent. We saved alot of money, everything went smoothly, (we had one of best holidays yet) and I'm sure it will for you too should you choose to do DIY.

Good Luck

Elaine :fly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.