Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Thanks button?
13 Posts
Hi Fiona,

We had looked into it but due to technical bits that I wont bore with you we held off. Ill try and have another look!

Thanks +1 :)
Cheers, Phil
now i had to reply to say thanks as we don't have a thanks button :rofl
:rofl :rofl the only trouble with a thanks button would be that there was even less posts on the actual forum. At least when we are posting our thanks it creates a bit if traffic on the site Fi.
But then I guess the orignial point is just to show that what you have said or contributed is appreciated?

Im sure its only regulars that might think to post a message of thanks?

Maybe we can put it to a vote :)
I think the thanks button is good for when a post is made where you aren't specifically looking for the information but you appreciate the answer/report/amount of research perhaps done. But you can of course press the thanks button and reply. ;)
Yeah that was my thoughts as well.

Would let the poster know that the stuff they post is actually useful to more than they think!
This was suggested some time ago

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/wouldn-nice-t157148.html?hilit=thanks button forum*

on another DIY that I frequent for tips etc they have exactly this, I don't think at all it stops people posting it's just about showing appreciation and a bit of common courtesy, sometimes our experts on here go the trouble of investigating an awful lot of information and they OP does not even acknowledge it which is not great, and could put the experts off finding out. It may not solve it but it could help.
Yea I def think it would help as you say the expert could take ages finding the right answer a little thanks might make it all worth while :)
Leave it with me troops :)
Miss Pink
I thought there had been a thread but was looking for it in the wrong forum :)
They don't call me Pinky Sherlock for nothing ;)
A yes from me,it's good to thank people that have taken there time to answer your question and also reading other post I find I pick up information I didn't know I even wanted and would like to thank them as well
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.