Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Great photos Tightjock! Love the sunset (sunrise??) with the clouds :tup
Pippy :D
Fab Photos,That hotel looked like the CSR.Its a long walk down that jetty!Where were the desert photos taken.I only managed the Bedouin trip and would like to explore further next time I go.
It was the sunrise :wink: ...and we did stay at the Coral Sea (I will write a full report) some the desert photo's are from The Valley Of The Kings and the rest are from Mt Sinai, we hired a taxi for the day and went up to St Catherines (where we only stayed for 10 minutes as you couldn't move for people) we then climbed to the top of Mt Sinai which was absolutely fantastic and the views etc. just amazing...........
Absolutely brilliant photos, I really enjoyed viewing them. Thanks for posting them. It looks like you had a great time. :D
Brill photos, brings back good memories. Can't wait for september to be back there. HV this time though.
Thank you guys, glad you enjoyed them :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.