Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Punta Prima Pretige (Insotel) A collegue of mine stayed there last year and raved about. Very upmarket with fantastic reviews. There is also a property in Son Bou that is luxarious (spelling :? ) 5* but I am sure if you look through the threads you will find plenty of idea's. Also the hotel and resort reports will too. I worked on the Island for 7 months in 2000 and returned a few times since. What I would certainly recommend is hiring a car. Its very easy to get around and the best beaches can be found of the beaten track. There is a website on one of the threads (weather, a couple down, not the sticky!) that has a beach directory on there. My personal fave is Cala Mitjana, just off the road into Cala Gardena.

I am sure you and your partner will have a fantastic time. Do not let the family orientation put you off, we have no kids and love it!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.