Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
I believe it only started a year ago in Siem Reap Fiona, before that It was in Pnomh Penh and touring the country. So no I didn't see it when I visited Siem Reap 11 years ago.

It looks very good but I don't think I will ever get to see it as I won't be visiting Cambodia again.
Ah that explains it then :)
Judith- have you just seen all of Cambodia that you want to now?
No where near Fiona but I can't seem to be able to handle economy long haul travel these days and as I can't really justify paying out business class prices like I did when I was still working it looks like mostly short or medium haul travel for me from now on.
I can't afford business class and I'm working! Perhaps you could build up on miles with your shorthaul and use them to upgrade once in a while?
Although I'm a member of BA Executive Club I rarely use BA and not living in the UK I can't really accrue any miles through shopping but I am a member of Lufthansa Miles & More so they are my airline of choice (or any of their partners) but the miles they give for short haul flights are pitiful . There are a few shops that give points that can be used for miles but the one big supermarket chain that gave the points has moved away from the area so I'm only adding miles in dribs and drabs and with a three year limit on the usage I often feel that I'm wasting my time.
just had a quick look at the scheme and it doesn't look nearly as good as BA :(
Don't think it is Fiona but for me to use BA or partners would mean the added inconvenience of flying to London all of the time.

Over the years I've been a member of M & M I had a few good upgrades, even a couple without using miles due to my status at the time and have had a few free(ish) flights using miles so I'm not really complaining.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.