Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi

I saw this on spanish tv TVE and wondered where this was, hope know one was hurt...
There was no one on the bridge but 6 people were hurt in 2 cars.
2 critical and 4 with cuts bruising and shock one being a young girl.
Terrible.
Hi, as anyone got any info on the footbridge that came down in Calahonda.
I was wondering if they were going to rebuild it.
Well, they rebuilt it the last time it fell down (four years ago) and I have read they intend to have the current footbridge operational again before the end of the year. Which begs the question - WHICH year?
Thanks for the info.
Yes , I no what you mean when you say which year.
We are over staying at Dona Lola in November was hoping it would be up for then.
Yes, it will not make life easy for holidaymakers staying at Dona Lola, especially coming off the bus from Fuengirola. No chance of you switching down the road to Leila Playa?
I suppose we could change to Leila Playa we have stayed there before but we like Dona Lola in the winter because of the indoor pool.
And the bars right next door.
We can always walk under the road if we need to cross over it's not that much further and you can cut through to Dona Lola.
We like the take away shops opposite ,the pie shop and vj's but we will have a car and can pop in on the way back in while crossing under the road..
Like you say the bridge is just convenient.
In case you don't already know, the footbridge was reopened last week
Thank you .
No I didn't no.
Thanks for the info.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.