Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
oh dear- that is a real shame. :(
I wonder if your illness had something to do with it? I know we returned to somewhere where we had previously had a great time and this time, due to being at the beginning of a long illness, I couldn't wait to leave it- it was just too tiring.
Thanks for taking the time to report back- negative feedback is just as important as the positive in helping others to decide whether this is the place for them.
:yikes
We go to Kololi tomorrow. :shock:
Hrm......so it's hastle then?
Well, no turning back now. :shrug

We'll let you know when we get back......................................................if we get back :wink:
Firstly, had we stayed at Kololi we would have had a better time as less hassle.

Secondly, if asked if your first time say no, been before. The people selling on the beach are generally ok, it is the bumsters with nothing to sell that are the problem.

I am sure you will have a great time, the weather is lovely and there is some good food, the monkey park is amazing.
sorry you didnt enjoy the Gambia sooze29. We went for the first time in March, we loved it and plan to return next year. :D
HI,sorry about your hassle with bumsters ,THEY CAN BE REALLY BAD,you should tell them firmly "NO, then "you are disturbing me" after that, "I am now reporting you to the military"(,they are everywhere) that gets rid of them.
As for Kololi/Kotu they are 2 side of the same road. next junction up takes you to kotu police station then westfield, and on towards my favourite Serrekunda all life is there! cheers maxie :) :) :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.