Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
The Kamat
6 Posts
fizzy2 wrote:
Not popular then ??????

I wouldn't say that.

We haven't stayed there, but it was one of the places where we had breakfasts by the pool. Different day; different breakfast place - in addition to our apartment.

They offered buffet-style breakfasts - either Indian or continental with the usual juices; mango, orange, watermelon....

Total for the 2 of us, 340 Gandhis (inr's) :)

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4999/kamatarea.jpg

Watch out for our feathered friends - leave the table....and they swoop in!!
Hi tookatuktuk, I was beginning to wonder about the popularity of the Kamat as nobody was responding. :que :D Some friends of mine stayed there a couple of years back but I wanted to see what others thought of it as my daughter was considering making a booking. Not too sure if she is or isn't now but any information if not useful to her, may be useful to someone else :tup
Thank you for posting the picture.
Fizz

BTW - My OH calls them Ghandis too!
No problem 'fizzy2' - hope your daughter finds a booking, for a reasonable amount of Gandhis. ;)
Thank you - still not sure what she's decided to do but she's been to Goa before so knows what to expect when she gets there. :tup I think she's a bit short of Gandhis at the moment hence she's a bit indecisive :)
Fizz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.