Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Have to say I hope it's true. Ingo's is one thing I have always looked forward to about Goa. An amazing fun Saturday night, music, hundreds of stalls, international food, and lots of beer & wine stalls - and lots of like minded customers.
we applied for a stall, had initial contact from them but nothing recently unfortunately, hopefully hear something soon!
ingo,s last season was run by the landowner himself at ingo,s old site and most probably will be this year,ingo himself was talking about a new market on the way to Thivim
I know its not everyone cup of tea but I like going there on a Saturday night. Nice walk round followed by some nice food, a few beers and listen to the music. I for one hope its on

Bob
i think a couple may be missing the point this is a NEW INGO,S MARKET ,not the one everyone knows,if it happens there will be three night markets ,Mackies,Ingo,s(at the old site but not run by him)and this new ingo,s market somewhere else
I initally put this on other sites as I had an email from a friend in Goa and posted to let people know there was going to be another market and posted the net address.
The general feeling is that it is going to be on the highway between Mapusa and Saligao but do not take this as gospel as there is no proof but this is where the man wanted it to be and he had many meetings with the owners of the land there.

This is only what I have heard - do not give me grief if it does not happen. = but if it is true I want a big drink - but give it to Dragon or Chilly as we will not be in Goa next season. :) :) :) :)
give it to the dragon as we all know chilly only drinks coffee
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.