General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Aw I wish I could have a lie - in , gotta be up at 3.30 to get to the airport to fly off to Cyprus !!!!!! :sun2
:) ooh the forums are back! Well, I'm visiting a pal in Lanzarote and have been here 3 weeks tomorrow, one more week to go. She is out at a party tonight so I've a feeling it will be a quiet day slobbing in the sun tomorrow then Sunday we are probably going to Rancho Texas theme park for the day :sun2
andy- its a hard life but someone's got to do it!
Shorty- lucky you :)
Even if I have to use matchsticks to keep my eyes open I'm going to enjoy the breakfast ! :cheers and bar service !

We went to rancho Texas a few years ago , the birds of prey display is really good , a nice day out .

Enjoy your housework Fiona ;) I'm sure you will find it very therapeutic :rofl
:) I am lucky Fiona!

We went to Rancho Texas a couple of weeks ago and the birds of prey show was absolutely brilliant, my favourite part! There is also now an adults only swimming pool and sunbathing area that is beautiful.
Nothing exciting planned for today, will be on and off the forums of course ;) Sun's out so may hang out hubby's just finished being washed work clothes (wow!) Then probably just doss around as I don't do 'housework' on a weekend when hubs is home.

Andy's in Sunny Cyprus and Shorty in Lanzarote :tup
Everyone enjoy their day.

Haven't been to lanzarote for years, all this talk of it is making me want to go back.

Had a couple of great holidays there a few years back. Wondering if we went to Rancho Texas as it sounds familiar but I don't think it was under that name.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.