Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I always get my cosmetics i.e. Shampoo etc when I get through to departures, why have that extra weight in your case on check in and you cant carry it through in your hand luggage as it will get taken off you. There is certainly no problem getting it once in departures. Mozkel.
You can buy them after security check-in at all the 3 terminals at Manchester. The Boots shop telephone number over there is 0161 437 9921. Unfortunately I have not been allowed to provide you with the web page link however if you type in 'manchester airport duty free shopping' you would get the link. You could give a ring to avoid disappointment as they might not stock every item. we are also planning to buy 'sun lotions' after security check-in. Good luck.
once through security you can buy any amount of fluids.As for as sun lotions i still think it's much better to buy at home,they don't have the choice or offers you can get locally
Shops like Boots, airside at UK airports, charge massive price mark ups compared with high street prices. For bog standard items like shampoo, soap, suntan lotion, buy them in India. Alternatively, buy in the UK high street and put them in your hold luggage. You do not say why you want to buy them at the airport and take them in hand luggage. Expensive and heavy.
Best to buy duty free and take them through as hand luggage. I am sure the duty free shops will not arrange for it to reach the plane for you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.