Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Question - Why do you need to travel to Manchester airport? - What is wrong with Royal Mail? - If the rep has acknowledged that it is wrong - If they have issued it wrong, I would have thought that a letter ( Recorded Delivery ) setting out the problem with a photocopy of the incorrect document would be the place to start. Hold the original until you have agreed things with them. I would also request that they compensate you for time and postage. The fact that it is £15 does not matter. It is better in your pocket than Thomas Cooks.
It is also a matter of principle. Failure on their part to reimburse you would I think be a good reason to go to the local press. Not good publicity for such a large company.

fwh
hi fwh

Thanks for that, I might just do that, maybe the rep said that so that we wouldn't persue it. I was at the time so annoyed that I was thinking of writing to a magazine. The thing is, I don't want this to happen to anyone else, some girl was behind my brother, and she was stopped, her friend went through with all their money, all she had where her credit cards, so couldn't pay for a new one, they where going to detain her, but my brother paid for a new one for her. People need to be aware of it, I am thinking of doing that now, I will see if he can get the money back first, if they cause any problems, we can go to the press.

Thanks for the reply.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.