General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
it will be guaranteed by either Visa or Master card, and can be used wherever you would normally use one, just make sure you have enough credit on it

wizard
Bev

I have had the thomas cook cashport card now for 5 yrs, and its the best way to get your currency

2Euro charge to withdraw euros

Only thing I would say, dont load your card in the shop, you will gwt the worst deal ever on the current euro rate

If you load your card on line, you would get today 1.1825, where as in shop you might get 1.1525

I find it best to set up a transfer between my bank account, and the euro card, and find an internet cafe, on holiday, go online and transfer what I need
It depends on which debit card you have as some have a high loading plus a fee for using it abroad and what rate you would get from TC. The TC cash passport isn't the best pre-paid card. More information HERE

luci :wave
hi... for those who have used this before.... ive got my travel card. loaded it in the shop at 1.188 rate so not too bad. Anyway, told to go home and register it but im having problems. it keeps telling me to reload the card before i can register it... anyone else have this issue???? Im cracking up already with it, ill have to phone them i guess. why cant things just be simple????
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.