Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
There should be a phone number on your tickets or e-ticket. If not, try going to a hotel where Thos Cook go and speak to a rep there or you could ring or go to the airport and speak to someone on the Thos Cook desk.
Hi Sunaddict,

Thanks for that. I've checked my e-ticket but there is no info, only a number for flight requests such as meals etc. Every other airline is telling their passengers and making arrangements but TCX are hanging on and on! I might take a trip to the airport tomorrow!
Hope you get sorted ok. I love Lanza too but don't know if I would want to be stuck there not knowing what's going on.
So do I! Got my own place so at least that's one less hassle to worry about! TCX are a nightmare!!!
Wish we had. We go twice a year and will have to be satisfied with that for a while :(
For the record, the TC office is based within the Iberstar office block on the ground floor
which is located at the top of C/Gurdarfia opposide the next tenis courts.

cheers
Keith
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.