Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Your problem is that you haven't been given the flight locator numbers for your flights... until you have those you can't do anything... I've had this problem myself when booking "third party" flights via high street agencies... typically when I book my caribbean holidays through, say thomson, the flights are with, say Virgin and I have sometimes not recieved all the details until a week before... if you're FULLY paid up you should 1) make sure that your agent has paid the airline and then2) DEMAND that your travel agent get the locator number for you...

BTW, Hope you've done your ESTA forms...

ATB,J.
Thanks Merseygull, thats exactly our approach which after becoming a nuisance for the travel agent, 2 calls + 2 visits for the last we finally understand the ticket info. is available. We will see later today.

Thanks also for the ESTA reminder, we did this a couple of months ago, avoiding the charges as from today!

Cheers
John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.