A recent flight from Toulouse (Tom7749) still confirms to me that Thomson Airways is the worst airline I have travelled on. The comfort of the aircraft is absolutely abysmal for anyone thats over 5:10" tall. I do try to book the emergency exit seats and I dont mind paying the extra, but you try booking them, nobody wants to know. So you finally board their cattle truck of an aircraft only to find that all the extra leg room seats are empty?.

On that recent flight above they could only provide the first 21 (out of 41) rows with a breakfast. Now if it state's on my ticket that a meal is included I would expect it. They came out with some lame excuse that they couldn't fit it on due to all the ski's on the aircraft, then a second announcement came that it was a booking error (come on make your minds up). When questioned by a number of passengers the flight crew became very rude and obnoxious. By looking through the a number of online forums this seems to be the norm with Thomson Airways. In the future I'll be voting with my wallet and not booking any holidays that use this company.