Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
The allowence is 23kgs of hold luggage and 7kgs of hand luggage making it 30kgs in all.

We are star class premium passengers also but flying to the Dom Rep.

Angie.
kitty_kat_uk,

Please refer to our dedicated Thomson Airways thread. Luggage allowances are explained on Thomsonfly's website. As Angie mentions, you can check-in up to 23kg as a premium passenger.

Darren
Thanks for the link to Thomsonfly. Just found this:

Thank god I'm travelling next week, as from 1st May it changes to 23kg max for hold luggage.
  • Edited by David 2009-03-25 17:45:57
    Post edited for copyright reasons
kitty_kat_uk,

Your travel agent has given incorrect information i'm afraid. If you are flying after 1st May, you can check in a maximum of 23kg (25kg up to end of April) and up to 7kg can be taken on board as hand luggage. I know the Thomson Airways thread is quite big, but we try and keep everything relevant to particular airlines on one thread rather than have new threads for everything. Just helps to keep things in one place and makes it easier or others to locate information.

EDIT: You edited your post while I was replying!

Darren
We travel outbound on April 27th but inbound on May 13th but our outbound has got to conform with the new baggage allowance starting on May 1st.

Angie.
Hi kitty_kat_uk ... I have had to edit your posts for copyright reasons, but hopefully you now have the necessary information and weblinks from Darren. If you have any further questions, please feel free to post in the Thomson Airways topic.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.