Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
That's one of the problems booking a flight so far in advance - there's always the chance of it being changed. And changed again :duh

Try the flight forum Mobor - ask Dazbo he's very clued up on flights :tup
Thanks Glynis

Although, when I phoned up on Tuesday to pay the final part of the deposit, nothing was mentioned. I'll await a letter. I don't want to move to Saturday 26th November as that will mean arriving back on Christmas day, so can't ask anyone to pick us up. Saturday 3rd December is over £1200 dearer. Might have to cut it back to a three week holiday instead.
Hi,
I've just had a phonecall from the First Choice shop we booked with & have now been given a new travel date for Feb 2012 & they've agreed to waive the difference due to changing our outbound & inbound flights. Hope you get some confirmation from them soon.

Ang
I was on the Thomson website earlier to check the flights for December and noted that they do not appear to be offering a Wednesday flight. Not good as we want to spend Christmas and New Year there as usual staying for 2 weeks. The only flights are either flying out on the 24th arriving Christmas day, or flying the week earlier in time for Christmas, but meaning we would have to leave on New Years day. Most definately not an ideal choice as we would prefer to arrive in time for Christmas and have a day or two after the New Year. Perhaps they will offer Wednesday flights again later in the year, but at the moment looks like I shall have to shop elsewhere for the holiday :(
Mobor One wrote We booked a four week holiday, travelling 30th November, returning 29th December, but I've just heard a rumour that they are cancelling the Wednesday flights for next season. Does anyone have any info?

I would say yes this is true .....we got our holiday moved by 3 days from the 23rd of Feb to the 26th of FEB ..When we rang them they said it was to do with us going for 4 weeks up to now we have lost a lot of money for flights over from Belfast to London plus hotel stays in London had to book them all over again :cry :cry :cry colleen
I spoke to First Choice again today and were informed that we would be moved to 3rd December instead, which suits me fine, as less annual leave from work involved. Won't believe it until I see it in writing though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.