Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Yes. It will be added to your onboard account. You will charge anything bought onboard to your account and the £50 will come off that. Make sure it is £50pp and not £50 per cabin.

luci :wave
I don't know if it applies to Thomson, but if it is per person and not per cabin you may need to ensure both people use their account card.

If only one passenger signs for items all the spend goes against their account - they end up using their £50 and the other passenger ends up with a £50 credit at the end of the cruise.

If you are going on excursions pay for them on seperate account cards so you get max on board credit!
How'd you get that then? We have just booked a Thompsons Carribean cruise and stay for 20th Feb, and I don't think we had that offered!! :duh
We booked with cruisedeals uk ( part of thomson TUI) £50pp free onboard spending and £150 cheaper than booking online with thomson.

mark
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.