Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Thanks Helen, but I haven't edited this years parade yet....I'm slowly getting through them.
I just did the fireworks because it was the simpliest to grab from the jumble of scenes I have downloaded onto my computer.....I promise to get this years parade done ASAP, but they are time consuming and really I'm having second thoughts, as IMO it wasn't as good as last years...or I'm expecting too much each year.

The parade route is lined with plastic chairs, the earlier you get there, the more chance you have of selecting your spot and shoving anybody who decides to arrive late and push in, out of the way....the chair will cost you 5 euros for the night, was €4 last year....I stood on my chair with my back against a street pillar/light simply for a better view because I was filming for HT and some stability with the camcorder.
It's manic at the end, but I just love it.! everyone heads for the place where they can see the fireworks after the three kings have passed by.

Thankyou for your kind words. :kiss ...I was beginning to think nobody was looking at them or wanted to talk to me anymore. :cry:

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
For those that haven't seen them here's a link to the Video Library...
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=85

Van :wave
This year's Three Kings Parade, is now in the video library.

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.