Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Tingaki
3 Posts
Hi and have just by accident stumbled across your message.

I've been to tingaki 4 times and although have never stayed in the Angela my friends have.

Very basic, quite a distance from main beach and in a noisy area to be honest, just off main road.

I've stayed in the Miros Studios (Olympic) and Mythos apartments both first class.

Resort is lovely, genuine greece with a slight english infusion........one main road from top of town to the beach which is wonderful, long sand and water clean. Goes on for miles and miles.

Angela studios are what you pay for, basic and basic. if thats what you are looking for you cant go wrong/
I am to staying at the angela in tingaki and i have been trying to find out as much as possible and i found that i have heard more good then bad. Just remember that some people just love to moan.

justkos.co.uk

holidays-uncovered.co.uk

These are some people views that i have found. you can look up the angela from both of these.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.