Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Tivoli World
45 Posts
Does anyone know the best way to get 2 and from the Bali Hotel in Benalmadena to Tivoli World? Would a taxi be very expensive?

Thank you
Tivoli is in Arroyo de la Miel....taxi to it a few Euros, not worth the hassle of walking uphill.....and a nice walk back down calling in Paloma Park :D
No 18 on map hotel Bali....no 5 on map Tivoli world.

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/6695/benal8rt.th.jpg
Click on image to enlarge and then click again for full size

besos xxx
sanji
Hi

Can't help you on what is the biggest ride but here is the website although it only seems to be in Spanish.

Click here
Don't know what the biggest ride is but you must try the "scary house" it was the most frightening experience of my life, my Hubby had to change his pants after coming out of there :lol: :lol:
Also the motorised bumper boats are great fun.
The unlimited rides wrist band are very good value.
Although we didn't eat there, the food looked very reasonably priced compared with most theme parks and it was nice that people were allowed to take there own food in if they so wished as opposed to Terra Mitica in Benidorm where they search your bags and prohibit any form of food or drink.
We found Tivoli world much more suitable for our little one than Terra Mitica but our older daughter preferred the latter due to the big rides.

Sue :) :)
Well I'm 43 Costa and I had a great time. :lol:

Sue :) :)
Hi All

I've had to remove a couple of posts from this thread as they were posted by an underage member.

Pippy :D
Can anyone advise if Tivoli World really is worth a visit, we have 3 kids ages 10, 9 & 7 and will be in the Costa in 2 weeks (early August). Is it an Alton towers/drayton manor type of place or smaller? Is it one price to get in and use any of the rides? It's just me and hubby don't really go on any of the rides and it always seems such a waste of money having to pay and not go on anything! So is it really worth taking the kids there even if we have to pay for ourselves? Any idea on prices or family tickets etc? Thanks
Unless its changed you have to pay an entrance fee and then pay for the rides (pay and the kids get a stamp on their hand). My Grandson was ok. there until he was about 5 and then was bored with it.
Hi Jacky, Thanks for the quick reply, so do you mean it would be boring at tivoli for my kids ages? Or do you mean not many rides suitable for your 5yr old grandson therefore he was bored? What a cheek having to pay both an entrance fee and then to get on the rides as well! At least I suppose it saves me and hubby paying out a fortune for rides we wont go on. any idea of the entrance fee? Thanks
Twinkletoes

Here is a link to the Tivoli World website, it tells you how much it is to get in and other information.

http://www.tivoli.es/eng/index.php

Here is another link which shows you some of the rides -

http://www.tivolicostadelsol.com/

Hope it helps.

Chelle
hi Twinkletoes we just got back if you pm me will send you leaflet we picked up there.
simz
The Fantastic sunday bric a brac and bargain items market is due to re-open from January 7th 2007 at the Amusement park in Benalmadena/Arroyo...............see you all there..........,
If you mention reading this on this website to me, you may even get the correct change........................stay lucky...........
we are staying in San Fermin and would like to go to Tivoli would it be best to get a taxi. We have not been to Mainland Spain before.
Hi DB. A taxi from the San Fermin to Tivoli will cost seven euros, but the Line 1 Urban bus, which you can get on at the nearby Triton Hotel, will also take two of you there for less than three euros.
Great site this for getting your answers. Many thanks
Hi there not off to costa del sol till next March but it states that our hotel offers trips to the tivoli amusement park,my daughter will be 4 years old at the time so just wondered if it would be worth a visit or a waste of time .Thanks
definately worth a visit!
our grandaughter was 5 & she loved it,plenty to keep them occupied.we paid an entrance fee,then bought a wristband,for the rides.really good value for money.there are plenty of rides,for your daughters age group,we had a great day there.the cable car station,is right by there as well,if you fancy that.great views,to be had,when you get to the top.
tracy
Tivoli World is definately a must when you're in the area!

I'm nearly 20 and love it!!! Although I freaked in the House of Horrors, NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!! was excellently laid out and superbly done but it scared the bejesus outta me lol!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.