Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Thurs and Saturdays are the busiest days in Faro airport. Its when all the tour operators change over as well. Personally having been in the airport on both days i would try to avoid it, but if its the only days apartments will change over then you will have to go for it. Dont worry about booking flights there are so many apartments to choose from you wont have a problem booking accomodation. Although as your going in August dont leave it to long to choose.
Having done many DIY trips maybe I could tell you the way id go about it.
Seeing that you are planning to go in Aug,a very busy time wherever you go.Id do my sums and look at whats available on your chosen week/s first, seeing that you are going on a Fri I assume youve got a date in mind.e-mail or phone as many places now! (Dont forget tour operators block book all the main hotels all the summer weeks).Having secured your accom then Id book the flight immediatly after.Good luck.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.