Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Too old ?
14 Posts
Lady Scorpio

your never to old for ibiza.go and enjoy it.its not just for young ones you know...ok i was young when i 1st went 18. now i am 44 and still go.i know people who are 80 + and still enjoy the island.yep do it
No, you are definitely not too old. We are in our late 40s and went to Ibiza for the first time a few weeks ago, went to Cafe Del Mar and Cafe Mambo and cetainly did not feel out of place. It was a great night out with the most wonderful sunset and a superb atmosphere, highly recommended.
BeeGee: No, you are definitely not too old.

Agreed. We're in our fifties and went to Ibiza a couple of years ago and had a great time. We had three evenings at the Cafe Del Mar watching the sunset and it was magical - if not a trifle expensive! We're not clubbers but found plenty to do and enjoyed ourselves immensely. No-one seemed to think we were out of place and we saw many more in our age bracket similarly enjoying themselves. Go!
I took my Gran with me last year, she loved it and she has just turned 82 yrs old :D.I don't think anybody is too old for Ibiza,It caters for everybody.
You're gonna love it :tup

tofog68
must agree with all, age does'nt mean a thing in ibiza, going to see the sun set is a must, then stay to watch the fire eaters afterwards,

just writing about it gives me happy flash backs of my times on this great island
Thanks everyone - feel much better now and really looking forward it it!
,Hi,

I am slightly older than you and having just returned from the white isle - again - age is all in the mind. I have been to Ibiza a few times and having been to Eden, Space, Amnesia and El Divino plus most of the bars in San An perhaps there is hope for you yet. 8)
on ibiza you are not mid-thirty ;-)
My wife and I were married in 1981 and spent our honeymoon and our first wedding anniversary in San Antonio. We returned in 2004 and celebrated our 23rd Wedding Anniversary. Had a wonderful time. No you're not too old for San Antonio.
You are not too old at all, my husband and I are in our fifties and also stay in San Antonio Bay but a few nights we take the lovely stroll along the promenade to San Antonio West End, some of the smaller bars are great and the sunset is fabulous. Find the british bar and sit outside, you can watch the young ones and let the world go by. We really enjoy this. We have been going for 10 years now

Have a good time

jj
If you think that you are old in your mid forties then you probably are too old. Didn't anybody tell you that forty is the new twenty?

In Ibiza you are too old when you are laid out in your coffin until then it's access all areas. ;)
San antonio bay is built for the over forties!!!, its full of blackpool type pubs, tack shops and the like so im sure you will love it if thats your thing. The town is different however where the majority of people will be under 25.

But hey, age is just a number

I have taken my mother in law who is 65 to ibiza, san antonio on three occassions and she loves the preparties at mambo and the sunset atmosphere in savanha and cafe del mar
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.