Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Torre Del Mar
2 Posts
Torre del Mar is a Spanish town that happens to be on the coast rather than a typical 'resort'. Prices therefore much lower than in nearby tourist hot spots such as Nerja and much more Spanish atmosphere. Great choice of restaurants and very well priced bars - tubo of beer generally €1.60 on seafront in Nerja but €1 in Torre del Mar - plus very well kept beach and lovely LONG promenade that stretches several kilometers passing the characterful fishing harbour at Caleta de Velez. Only really busy in August when full of Spanish from madrid and northern Spain who rent apartments for the month. Spectacular inland scenery on your doorstep - don't miss the Lake Vinuela area a mere 15 minutes drive inland from Torre del Mar. I would gladly answer anyones questions on this area (we live overlooking the lake) - please contact by personal message.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.