Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Would not be advisable for one day trip. Driving time around 3 hours from Torrie. Go and night stop in Seville. Plenty of good bargains to be had on various web sites. Seville is not that big really - and you do not need to go on organised tour. Tour buses (the hop on and off double deckers) operate for around 16 euros unlimited day and also the centre plus cathedral and gardens are easy to walk around. Some nice Tapas bars as well.

Nivsy
It can be done in a day, although you obviously will not see all the city.
Various excusions are on sale in Torremolinos and it is a very early start and a late return.
Prices last year from Torremolinos were 35 euros per person....some maybe a little cheaper, one outlet was advertising Seville for 32 euros.

It's a long tiring day, but if you don't drive, then these excursions are good value for money to get a taste of Seville and maybe return at a later date for a longer stay.
Other prices were (last year)
Granada 37 €
Cordoba 33 €
Ronda 18 €
Jerez 56 €
Nerja (caves) 15.5 €
Tangier 47 €
Tangier 2 days 91.5 €

SanJiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
:D thank you all for the information, it is very helpful i will try and find internet deals, looking forward to holiday going to sol don pablo went 5 years ago to this hotel and it was really good. :D
I have the odd night in the Don Pablo and it is still a good hotel. Enjoy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.