Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Tosigos ?
7 Posts
I've added this accommodation to our review site. If anyone has stayed here please add your review via this link:- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

Many thanks :tup
Yes have stayed there twice, so have friends and would recommend. if you e:mail me I can give you details. will try and upload a review
Thanks Goakid we'd appreciate it :tup
Just looked at their website, looks a nice little place.

Been going to Goa for years but had never heard of Tosigo's although not as familiar with Candolim as we are with Calangute.
Always something new to learn on here :tup

Fizz
Used to go there 10 years ago, when Paulie was playing there of a tuesday night. Lovely family, but i think his wife was not too well and they decided to take things a little easier. His steaks were the best anywhere. They would come round to everyone at the end of the night and welcome everyone. By then we would be sitting with our feet in the pool to cool down after the dancing. A good night was had by about 20+ of us. Good memories!
Cheers goakid , havent got the facility to pm you my e mail.Look forward to reading your review, ta.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.