Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Would prefer smaller site with entertainment, if not on site within walking distance. Would like seaviews and close to harbour towns . Have looked at map and thinking between Great Yarmouth, Caister or Norfolk Broads.

What would you suggest :)
If you are wanting entertainment on site then the bigger seaside sites are what you are looking for the one on the Broads tend to be smaller and more traditional type of sites (no entertainment)

there are quite a few 5 van/tent sites dotted around too

BUt it looks like you'll be looking at Haven etc
Thank you both I will have a look at these. Normally we would just head off and book in where we liked , but last year sites were so much busier and the places we wanted to go only let you book a minimum 7 night stay during high season. :(
Briar HT Mod wrote:
Hmmnn you are probably right Gray,

and one beside the Reedham Ferry just outside of Reedham, the pub there doesn't have entertainment but it does have really good food.

Hey forgot that pub eaten there but not stayed there as we were on the CL at the top of Thurne dyke (no kids allowed) but great for fishing
Yes we have a tourer and this is the first year without kids, just my husband and myself. Hence the reason I would like a pub nearby in case we get fed up of each others company. Not to bothered about the entertainment and like the sound of the sites you mentioned. Will give them a try just hope the weather improves by then :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.