Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Fiona,
catch a taxi...it will be cheaper...can be booked as you walk out of arrivals.

see below for prices
http://www.klia.com.my/index.php?ch=62&pg=138&ac=2683
yes- looks a lot cheaper! Thought that would be the case but as its a fair journey into the city I decided to check here first!
Thanks
When we've done it the journey has taken 40mins to an hour, its not too bad a journey...so are you trying Malaysia or is it just a stopover.
its a stopover but three days on the way to Bali and one on the way back.
Decided on your hotels yet?
see my other post! :wink:
  • Edited by Fiona 2006-10-20 18:31:55
Yep just seen it...if I was going back it would be the Mandarin Oriental, or maybe a suite at the Sheraton Imperial.
don't give me more options! :lol:
Well I didn't mention Carcosa Seri Negara did I. :)
right- I will look at these choices Sunbear! The poor reservation boy at Travelbag will be going demented with me!
The KLIA Express costs 70 RM (about £10) return and if you are flying MAS you can check in your bags at the train station instead of the airport
what a great idea- checking in bags at the station! I watched people in HOng Kong lugging all their luggage to the MTR and didn't envy them. So I've never thought about a train before.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.