General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Travel Clubs
5 Posts
If I were you I would post on as many holiday forums as I could. ;) I also wouldn't charge membership fees as I see you are doing.
Yes I cant see you get much take up if you charge membership fees to be honest. If you were already a successful operation with a track record running back five or six years maybe you could get away with it. People are unlikely to part with money up front they may feel there is the potential for a sc@m being there.
Thanks for your reply - the idea for a membership fee was to help with the administration costs, but I can see what you mean. Food for thought!
Thanks for your earlier comments - We seriously never thought that people would think we're spamming as I'd noticed other travel groups charged fees,

However, it's something that can be easily remedied and in fact we've already done it - effectively as from now we've scrapped the fees idea and taken it off the web site and the membership form and so it's now Free membership.

Thank you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.